Monday, September 19, 2011

rainy rain

I went to school and actually enjoyed class - politics. It makes me happy for a few reasons. - the teacher is awesome - I'm interested and I have a friend it that class. 
I also lifted my spirits today by watching my favorite youtuber/blogger Check her out :) 

and her personal channel 

annnyyway yes watch and smile :) 

so what else have I done today - nothing because it is raining and my hot glue gun is at my dads -.-' I wonder if he'll bring it to me. 
I ate part of a smile cookie today and burned it off. 
my head is going crazy. 

3 comments:

  1. It's always nice to have teachers and classes we like. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for a good class! i hope your head becomes sane again. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I'm glad you're enjoying your class :) take care, xxx

    ReplyDelete