Wednesday, January 18, 2012

crazy day head spinning

I've had quite the day. I didn't go to school (big surprise huh) but I went to my friends house later in the day after a huge fight with my mom that resulted in her trashing my room and going around the house saying she wish she could have aborted me.
and at my friends house my friend keeled over in pain in her side and I had to take her to the emergency room; now thank god for our free health care and all but we have the longest waiting room times known to man - after being looked at by a nurse me and my friend had to wait in the emergency waiting for from 5 hours!! and then we got in to see a doctor and had to wait another hour and a half to get results back only for her to be given a shot of pain medication and told to come back for more testing tomorrow. They think something is wrong with her reproductive track so she broke down crying which made me cry and we were both so tired we cried harder. So we got back at about 3in the morning.
Now you think thats all right? WRONG. I have to present a project tomorrow on the ownership of the arctic and I only just finished my slide show and now its too late to go to bed and I feel like I'm dying.
lovely huh.
and to make it all a little ironic - I almost passed out from not eating today and barely eating anything yesterday so I bought some food to be sane for my friend and it came to 6 dollars and 66 cents.
I'm going to look like shit giving my presentation tomorrow but oh well.
I hope everyone had a much better day than me :)

oh and with that guy- he never showed up to talk to me - lied to my friends face about not knowing I wanted to talk to him and he got a girlfriend the other day - whom he had gone out with before but cheated on though she doesnt seem to care. So I'm done with him - he is no longer going to have any effect on my life.
I can not wait till I get home tomorrow so I can take a nap.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry darling! I've been having a really bad week myself, ill tell you what my friends keep telling me- keep your head up. Believe my I know its easyer said then done but its something right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry there's so much going on at the moment. Sounds really hard. Keep holding on lovely, you're not alone x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Just wow. i cannot believe your mom would say that to you. My mom yellled at me ALOT, but never said anything like that. However, i'm adopted....anyway.

    i really hope you are doing better. i feel so much like crying lately, but it just ain't happening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe your mum said that to you!! That's disgusting! Hope your friend is ok now, and your feeling a little better? You deserve all the happiness in the world <3 Not this shit, friends like her you need to hold onto :) She sound a close one xx

    ReplyDelete