Friday, January 6, 2012

plans and thanks

thank you everyone for your supportive comments <3 they really helped.
each and everyone of you is right - I can't let my passion die - I have created a plan, I sent in my applications for the dance program at university. And I  am going to try my best to dance at home in my basement.

Also since I am not dancing 5 days a week I need something else to put myself into - I sent in my audition resume for a new TV series so hopefully i get an audition.
Also I have been contacted by to photographers to do some modelling.
hopefully one of these things picks up and I won't go bonkers.

Last night my mother was in a horrible mood and yelled at me all night telling me I am a waste of space that will never succeed. You think hearing that all my life it would get easier to ignore over the years. It doesn't.

That bottle of coedine has moved from the bathroom cabinet into my bedroom dresser door. its still in my mind.

on an other note -  I haven't eaten all day.

2 comments:

  1. Don'y do anything :( Please! Your such an inspiration to me <3 Keep strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful that you are still going after your dreams - it really made me smile to read the start of this post! :)

    Please, please don't do anything to yourself though. Your life is too precious. X x

    ReplyDelete