Friday, January 13, 2012

want sleep

I'm starting to feel better and I have to go to school tomorrow.
The one night I wanted to go to bed early because I was tired I have this massive politics project due tomorrow.
I have written 8 political article summaries for my current events portfolio and I have two more to write which will probably take an hour. Sadly it has reached the point that if I go to sleep I will not wake up in time -.-' fail.
I should not have procrastinated and then I got sick and completely forgot that this project exsited.
The last two weeks before exams are always the most crazy.

I hope everyone is well.

I actually worked out today since I was feeling better. . . well better enough.

update --------------------------------------------------------
4,500 words later, 21 pages. I am finished this project. running on empty but glad it is done. question is - should I sleep for three hours and hope to wake up?

3 comments:

  1. Well done on finishing! I hope you did sleep! :S

    Yup, crazy weeks before the exams sound familiar right now. Good luck, you can do it! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get some needed sleep :( Treat yourself for finishing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just push through the final stretch, you can do it! I'm glad you're feeling at least a little bit better <3

    ReplyDelete