Tuesday, January 3, 2012

he took everything I had

My father took away my dance lessons. All of them. I am a mess. I can't go on with out my dance, dance is my sanity. Dance is my future. Dance is all I ever want to do with my life. I had to fight so hard to be allowed to dance this year and now he's taking it all away. and you know why he has decided that I no longer get to do the one thing I love ? because he would rather go on vacation to Las vegas. He is a stupid fucking idiot and I never want to speak to him again. I'm going over to his house today to see if I can talk him into giving me my dance back because I will die without it, I won't get into the university program I want without it and I won't be able to compete without going to my studio.My whole life will be over. And honestly I have a whole bottle of codeine just waiting for me. I can slip out of this world in a numb stance; swallow a bunch of pills and slit my wrists. Then I'll be at peace.
But first I must fight for my dance.
I broke down so horribly after finding this out yesterday that I went into a kind of psychosis and my friend picked me up; put me in her car and made me stay at her place last night. It helped and I got lots of love from her two dogs but honestly I just can't take my family bullshit anymore. I feel like I have no control over my life; nothing is going my way and I'm sick and tired of living like this.

my father doesn't realize he took my whole heart.

4 comments:

  1. Girl, you have to fight for your happiness. You have to. I hate when parents abuse their power. Im sorry hun, you wont live with him forever so dont let him push you to do some crazy shit. Your going to be fine, email me vidaana24@yahoo.com get off your chest whatever you'd like. Hopefully I can help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that your dance lessons were taken away from you.
    Please fight. Fight hard. Do whatever it takes to get your passion back. I can speak on behalf of all the readers that we all believe in you. I know that you can do the right thing. Just hang in there and fight. fight until you get it back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry this has happened. Please don't do anything to hurt yourself beautiful girl - your life is too precious. You have so much more going for you than just the lessons, you have a real passion and THAT is something he cannot take away from you. How did it go talking to him? x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your other readers pointed out most of what I was about to say,but still.Don't give up your dream and passion dear.Fight for it if you have to.If your dad won't help you,do it by yourself.You can get anything you want,and sometimes life makes you work hard for it,very hard.Just don't give up,find a way around it!
    Love,Just.

    ReplyDelete