Thursday, January 19, 2012

rollercoaster day and a flashback

Today was a huge roller coaster.
In the beginning it was bad; I was nervous about my presentation and my stomach hurt really badly. I was called down to the office over the PA system and decided to ignore it.
It got better when we ran out of time for me to present so I get to go today, and then I went home and my stomach started to feel better and I got a letter in the mail - it was from a international poetry contest I had entered and it turns out that I am a semi-finalist in the competition and my poem is going to be published. I was extremely excited and so was my dad. Then I rewarded myself with a nap; I woke up a few hours later to my mother screaming about the mess of the house and more hating me. She didn't care about my poem.
The day got better again when I went to my friends house for a bit.
Then the day got much worse, my mother woke up around 1am and my friends were over - she kicked us out and I didn't get out of the house until she came down - she started screaming at me about my father telling her she was nuts and she was saying how I am a horrible daughter which escaled in her pushing me down and kicking me once or twice - so I booked it out of the house, and the thought crossed my mind that my mothers eyes were extremly dialiated so I think shes on drugs - again, and shes already an alchoholic.
need less to say its 5am and I am still up and I present today and I'm going to movie today so no nap time. ugghhh.  and I cut tonight.

I feel like giving you guys a flash back to me a few years ago. I was sicker than I am now though. I wore baggy  clothes a lot and wanted nothing more than to weigh nothing - I need to get back to a tiny size.



3 comments:

  1. Wow congratulations on the poetry - that's really great!! Where's it going to be published?

    You are truly a beautiful girl. And I really hope you'll see one day soon that honestly, being weightless is not a part of that. YOU are beautiful. Your soul, your heart, your smile, your passion. You.

    Lots of love x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the poetry :) I'm sure its wonderful :) Please don't cut :( Your so much better than these feelings :( Stay positive beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so wonderful about you're poetry! :) I'm happy for you. Please try to stay positive, lovely, that's all we can do <3

    ReplyDelete