Wednesday, January 25, 2012

trapped


                                                     [yes this is me in my fat legged glory]
I'm trapped and I can't find a way out.
This life seems like its going to mount to nothing.
I'm useless and fat.
I'm going to go eat myself into a candy sugar enduced coma now and then go on the eliptical for like four hours and still be fat.
I just want to die.

some random light at the end of the tunnel- I got booked for a chanel gala charity fashion show. No pay but it might help get my foot in the door. They probably won't like me because I'm to fat to be a model. Measurements are this sunday.

[just smiling through the devastation inside]

3 comments:

  1. Volunteer modeling definitely looks good on a resume. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely beautiful. I mean that 100%.

    Congratulations on the fashion show :)

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are gorgeous! the best of luck!! xx

    ReplyDelete