Saturday, January 14, 2012

drama and fruitcakes

I handed in my project yesterday yay. I make a 15 minute presentation on Wednesday about the ownership of the Arctic [how interesting huh...]
Friday had good bits and bad one, most bad though, that guy I was telling you about [the one I slept with] is still going around telling people and then he told someone who knows me and she came to me and said exactly what he said and so he is saying that us sleeping together ment nothing to him and that it was annoying that I liked him so much and he just wanted to sleep with me for no reason. I FUCKING HATE HIM. There are a bunch of my friends who just want to kick the shit out of him and he knows it. I was going to talk to him but its like he dropped of the planet. I broke down in school because what he said hurt so bad because it ment alot to me to be with him. ugh.
my friday included; not eating, drama shit, booze.

Today however is a better day, I got to go to the mall and my dad is actually being nice for once and I got salad and fruit. 

I hope everyone is having a lovely day! 

2 comments:

  1. What a complete bastard!! Slap him! Glad something is going good for you though, with your dad, hope your ok and keeping strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urgh, I'm so sorry things are so messy with that guy. Glad today was better :) Lots of love, & thanks for your comment on my blog :) x x

    ReplyDelete