Sunday, January 8, 2012

update and sick

I've been distant. I haven't commented on blogs but no worries - i am reading <3

I've self harmed alot lately - funny thing is I think its keeping me alive.

I bought a new dance leotard for my uni audition - it'll come in the mail in 15 days.

I am sooooooo sick  - horrid cold at the moment. sore throat, fever, stuffy/runny nose. blaahhh

and i think i atttract misery and people who want to open up to me - two people told me they dont see the point in living today and one person said they hated themselves - i tried my best to help but I am such a hiprocrite. and honestly its a trigger to me - these people are so wonderful and im shit -  i should be dead and they shouldnt want to die - i want them to be happy.

i need some sleep now

be strong lovlies - i love yo all

4 comments:

  1. And yet everyone around you feels the same way towards you - you are wonderful. I want you to be happy.

    Keep holding on beautiful ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand about the self-harm...I don't want to encourage you, but we don't want to lose you!!! Lesser of two evils, maybe?

    Buying new leotards always makes me feel better. Good luck at the audition!!! I'm sure you'll do beautifully, it'll be easy for them to see how much you love it. And I hope you feel better!!! Keep your head up, dearest xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand about the self harm..it's the only thing sometimes that feels real...so you need to do it :( That's how i feel about it anyway, good luck for the audition :) Your a beautiful amazing girl, never forget it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you deserve to be happy just as much as everyone else <3 xx

    get well soon hun :)

    ReplyDelete