Tuesday, January 10, 2012

fucktoday

today was a shitty beyond shitty day. like super over the top shitty.
I HATE highschool - I should not have come back for an extra year to better my education. nope.
highschool drama is discusting. apperently I am a lying slut who deserves to be hated. and you know WHY? because I slept with someone who I thought really liked me DRUNK at a party - I made a mistake and the guy I slept with told everyone he felt like - I told noone because I wanted to keep it private - and according to my ex boyfriend this means I'm a liar since I didn't tell him, we were broken up a good 3 months when I slept with this guy so why should I tell him. So all that pretty much went BOOM today. UGH.
plus my parents are idiot and you get the idea.
tonight I should have been at dance to get these emotions out but NO because dance was taken away from me. I couldn't dance in my basement because my mom didn't want me there. SO I fucking cut.
fuckfuckfuckfuck
and you know what hilarious IM A FUCKING FAT COW. I'm 130 pounds! EW BARF I am at one of my highest weights and I keep fucking eating. IM STUPID.
I need to restrict and exersice.

that is all.
tomorrow I have tap at school at least.

love you all - hope you had a better day than I

3 comments:

  1. Massive hugs to you lovely girl. I'm sorry school was so awful today. Sometimes people can be so cruel.

    I hate that you don't see how wonderful you are. You don't see how precious your life is. You don't see that you don't need to change anything about how you look, because you are so beautiful.

    Keep holding on beautiful x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck those fuckers at school!!! You do not deserve that kind of abuse!! If i were you id smack them! That's disgusting. And your ex has no right in talking to you like that! It's none of his business! You can do what you like, it's your life, not his! Your NOT a slut at all! Your a wonderful person xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your high school peers sound like such hypocritical morons. You don't deserve that, and your ex? Sounds like he is your ex for a very good reason. 3 months of being apart and he is still being a possessive ass. You post title had it right just F today. I agree with depressed skinny mess you are a wonderful person, and I'm sorry your dad took away your dance classes.
    with love,
    ~Ell

    ReplyDelete