Wednesday, January 11, 2012

sick

I can not express how much I love every single one of you <3
I'm saying fuck you to highschool and forgetting about the people who don't like me for who I am.

In other news - I am still sick - its getting worse - I couldn't even go to school today. Medicine is barely working. I have having a super poor immune system. I hope this doesn't turn into pneumonia.

I haven't gotten out of bed today but I guess the good thing about that is that I haven't eaten anything today.

I will comment on blogs later but right now even typing it hard so I'm going to go back to sleep.

lots of love lovelies <3

3 comments:

  1. Good attitude to school - the drama stops eventually, promise.

    I hope you're feeling better soon! ♥ lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get better soon! Everyone seeks to be sick these days. :(

    ReplyDelete