Sunday, November 20, 2011

binge explosion, new day, new coat


stupid stupid stupid I'm so stupid. I binged like hard core binge - for me anyway. I hadn't eaten in a day and a half and I felt fine; then my friends asked me to go out - we went to mac donalds - usually I'm good at avoiding Mac Donalds but for some reason this time I went nuts - I'm going to feel discusting sharing this with everyone but here is the intake:
One Junior Chicken - 380cals
One crispy chicken snack wrap - 290cals
One medium fry- 360cals
One medium coke- 220cals
Total - 1250cals

HOLY EW ARGGG
and I didn't even have time to throw it up.

so today is a new day - today I am starting the ABC diet - I am usualy so AGAINST these little diets but I need something to tell me what is allowed - I need a little structure - and its hard to explain - its like as I was crying last night affter my binge something snapped like I HAVE to do this.

I also went on a run, I suck at running but I went anyway.

I'm trying to find a positive to this blog post for you guys . . . I got a new coat this weekend! I love it very much - here I'll post a picture :) . I did very much enjoy my shopping trip and I did enjoy my milky way and Quavers.
also I'm playing with the idea of going bleach blonde for a while. maybe it will be a weight loss reward.
today is my day to remind myself - It is a new day - everyday is new.
my coat :)
also I went out for coffee and this is what people at the coffee shop I go to do :) brightens up my day
you can also see my anti-bullying pledge pin in the corner - I took a pledge to help end bullying:)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE what they did to your coffee, I wish they did that everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhaha love the coffee ;) Don't worry chic! We all have massive binge days!!!! I have today, almost finished off a whole pack of cookies =/ So don't fret too much :) Structure is good! It should help a lot :) Just stick at it! xx

    ReplyDelete