Tuesday, November 22, 2011

burning the candle at both ends


ABC day two 500 cals; success with 490cals - no weight loss so far.

in other news; Im still sick obviously.

I'm dying my hair bleach blonde probably sunday.

I'm super busy with dance. I have dance practice monday - thursday with week - tomorrow morning I have dance solo rehersals - Friday and Saturday I am performing a solo pointe piece called rise of the phoenix - If its taped i'll post it on here.

I'm doing dance photo shoot on Thursday.

busy busy busy - but I like busy alot.

now i am going to go to bed :)

I hope everyone is having a strong day <3

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your solo! I'm sure you'll be beautiful!
    with love,
    ~Ell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your performance, after all this hard work you should treat yourself to something nice :) xx

    ReplyDelete