Thursday, November 3, 2011

cough twist die

I am still sick.
It sucks that I have an immune system deficiency sometimes because something like a simple cold turns into a three week chest cold/flu hopefully not pneumonia thing -.-'
My meds aren't doing anything usefully except for making me feel very drugged up. Sleeping is near impossible unless my meds knock me out.
I was thinking about just ODing on meds today . . . I really wanted to. I should have.
I really want to cut right now and I probably will.
Tomorrow I am going to politics class and a social justice meeting then home.
Friday I get a tattoo - I am getting Dance on the arch of my foot - I'll make sure to post a picture.
I like the thought that when I die I will take dance with me - I know morbid but I only ever feel alive when I dance.
I hope everyone has a better day tomorrow
hugs <3  your sarah

4 comments:

  1. I wish you could see how much you're worth. Please, please don't hurt yourself. So much love x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that you're still sick :(((( And please do post a photo of that tattoo!!! I got my first in July, and I love it. Try not to cut, although I know that's a lot to say, coming from me....stay strong, sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sucks being ill, i'm ill too >< The tattoo sounds a lovely idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already commented, but I just wante to let you know that I'd love to have you join me in my liquid fast <3 it always helps to do this sort of thing with someone else.

    ReplyDelete