Friday, November 4, 2011

breathing water in the air

here I am typing my post while coughing up a lung and realizing I am late to my friends house. Honestly I needed to take sometime right this very second to post because I feel like I might explode into a millions tears because I feel like I'm being crushed by a thousand bricks and with my cold on top of everything else I don't feel strong enough to hold them. I wish that when my close friends say things that are suppose to make me feel better actually did, I wish I believed them. I wish that I wasn't completely fucked in the head. I truly believe I was ment to leave this world.

sorry about the melancholy but even though I just got out of bed today has already been a long day.

On a brighter note the liquid fast is off to a good start.

2 comments:

  1. It makes me so sad that you're still this sick!!!! :( Please take care of yourself <3 And I'm glad that your fast is off to a good start, stay strong! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's bloody horrible feeling ill!!!! But try to stay strong :) xx

    ReplyDelete