Monday, November 21, 2011

this is horrible

ABC day 1: 500 cals. I had less I had 300 cals today.

being sick makes it a lot easier to not eat but I hate being sick. I can't function.
I didn't even get to hand that project in today because I could not walk to school.
Today has been absolute rubbish. My parents were fighting about me and then at me, my Dad wants money - I have non to give him -  my mom is a right bitch and said she wants nothing to do with dance or me and that I'm a burrden she wishes she had aborted.

I was going to make low fat hot chocolate and there was none and I burst out into tears.

Plus for being sick - my period ended early.

I really need to go see my physio therapist because my hip injury is acting up. I cannot afford to have permanently damaged something because dance is all I have.

I hope everyones day was better than mine <3
I am trying not to cut so I really hope I don't even though I realllly want to,

3 comments:

  1. I have so much admiration for your final sentence. Stay strong beautiful girl, you are so loved x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong <3 Try not to cut, i sound like a hypocrite :( But i don't want you harming yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your hip's okay and reeeeeally hope you didn't cut! still, the important thing is that you tried all you could have so should be proud of yourself either way :) xxx

    ReplyDelete