Friday, November 18, 2011

coming and goings of today


I should be getting ready to go out with my two best friends right now but I feel like I don't look good in anything so I can't find anything to wear and that make up is a hassle even though I know I won't leave the house without it. The farthest I got was having a shower and brushing my teeth.

Today I am going to "The British Shop" in my city - oh Canada thank you for at least having a place were I can get things from my real home xD and honestly a few things I've learnt from England to Canada is that 1.The chocolate in Britain is the best thing ever! my grandpa use to work for Cadbury and bring home chocolate when I was very small, but by far my favourite chocolate bar is a Milky Way and I'm going to let my self have one today. 2.Crisps are better. 3. everything is better. but honestly my mom has written up a list of things for me to get - black pudding for her [personally I don't like it + I am a vegetarian] and tea xD.

I am also going to the mall today and I actually have money to spend - if I find anything I actually want to buy - feel confident enough to wear - I will take pictures to post for you guys.

Last night I didn't eat until 9pm - and I wouldn't have eaten at all if it wasn't for my friend -.-' but today is a new day - I have a plan. I'm going to work off that milky way but honestly I am going to try and enjoy it.

Monday I find out specifics about the music video I am going to be in [exciting!] and last night I got an email confirming I am a dance soloist for a show at a fair xD

my picture meaning of today - Its snowing where I live already - I miss the summer. and I really need more slouchy long sleeve tops.

anyways enough of my goings ons - have a great day everyone <3

love always
              Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel about the whole no motivation thing...just brushing teeth is a chore! Hope your feeling better now though xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, British chocolate is DEFINITELY better! :D

    ReplyDelete