Wednesday, November 16, 2011

update


Dance makes it hard to update my blog every single day but boy do I try!
I don't think I have lost any weight yet from cutting out foods and more dance but then again I haven't weighed myself - I don't look any different though.
There is this one girl in 5/6 of my dance classes and she is my thinspo - shes a little taller than me but sooo much thinner - such an amazing dance to.
I got my politics exam back - not as good as I wanted it to be Application: 24/24 Thinking and Inquiry: 15/17 and Communication 20/35 - communication is always my worst - I have never been able to spell - when I was little I use to write all my letters backwards and in the wrong spot - it took me a long time to conquer that.

When I go to dance classes I have late classes monday - wednesday so I stay at my Dad's at the night - my Dad has always made me feel uncomfortable and honestly he's really weird so its hard to stay there and my mom is so happy that I'm not home as often because she hates me being around - I wish I had my own place but since I dance four times a week sometimes five it is near impossible to find a job.

Anyways not much else to talk about except for the fact I nearly died in dance yesterday because I wore my sweater to hide my arms  - it was way too hot. Tonight cover up might do the trick.

Yesterday the social justice team put on something called a "mix it up" were different people sit at tables and meet new people - it was for our anti-bullying week. Since I have been so severly bullied through out my life I volunteered to spear head as one of the leaders - it was a great success. Tomorrow we are holding a big anti bullying assembly so hopefully that goes well.

I'm getting some dance pictures taken in the near future so I'll make sure to post some :)

I think I am going to have a lay down now until I need to leave for dance so big restful hugs!
Sarah xx

1 comment: