Tuesday, November 29, 2011

dance your heart out

I did good today - I went to school, I went to class, I sold tickets for a school event at all lunches - I modelled for a photography project for one of my friends. I went home and ate a veggie taco for dinner and then I went off to dance.
I also had tap after school - it was so fun but we worked our butts off.
Dance was really good tonight- ballet was just fun in a way and our dance is coming along very nicely for the Christmas show. Jazz was awesome; we are doing a dance to "all I want for Christmas is you" and its sooo cute and then we had tea time where we all sat around and drank tea.
I love how close our dance studio is.
Tomorrow I am to not speak all day - I am taking the Vow of Silence - it is to raise awareness for people and children in other countries that have their rights taken away - they cannot speak up about the injustice in their lives.
And now I am going to try and sleep.
I hope everyone had a lovely day
xx sarah

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're getting better,so does your life.I'm happy for you Sarah,I wish your days become better and better.

    Love,Just.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your doing good :) Let the happy days last! xx

    ReplyDelete