Thursday, November 24, 2011

tired, busy, sister

ABC day three; fucked up - fasting today nuff said on that matter.

dance photoshoot for today was cancelled - thats okay because I am super busy anyway.
Today I have to - reherse my dance for the shows, participate in a free the children presentation about clean water, attend a free the children workshop for three hours, go to dance class till 6 and then go home and practice my dance - then sleep.

its 5am - I am up so early because I can't sleep. I'll be starting this day off with an energy drink and tictacs.

I wish I could crawl into bed today and stay there but sadly I cannot. I never get out of bed for myself- I get out of bed if I have made a commitment to someone or something else. Today it is free the children, tomorrow is dance.

I have something exciting [to me] to share with you guys; my sister is coming for a visit on December 10th, I don't talk about my sister much and thats partly because she's never around; shes quite a bit older than me [I was never ment to be born - my parents are old haha.] and she's moved out and she dislikes our parents [as any sane person would] so she visits once or twice a year - usually in december since its christmas month- she doesn't usually visit on Christmas and certainlly won't this year considering she'll be in Australia. Anyways,  I'm excited to see her because she is one of my family members who I love unconditionally; I've always looked up to her; shes like that 'perfect' big sister - smart, sweet, dancer, swimmer, teacher, amazing in anything she sets her mind to; I wish to be half as good as her. Ofcourse its hard living up to her for my parents since she was the perfect child but its not her fault. I wish she was around more often; when I was younger I would pray that she would take me away from the evils of my home and mother me but I never had the heart to tell her all the goings ons because the time that I do get with her is limited and I want it to be happy. and this visit I have a plan - I plan to be smaller; fragile; maybe she'll notice. so I have 16 days to lose a shitton of weight - I'm going to be working really hard.
This is my sister and I a loonnngg time ago [5years?] at my grade 8 grade [ignore the yuckyness that I am]


again I wrote alot so I'm sorry if I bored you :)

have an awesome day lovelys and I hope some of your strength will be with me as I get through this tiring day as I am starting off all ready tired.

xx Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Bore me,you say?I stand to correct you.
    We should trade places for a day.Then you could stay in bed and I'd get out of my house =]

    You probably have heard this before,but the more you hear it the greater the chance you'll come to believe it one day.I don't think you should even try to live up to anyone's expectations,but rather live your life the way you like.Believe it or not,in the end they'll be proud of you no matter what.

    As for the parents,trust me..there's always worse case scenarios.

    PS:Thanks for subscribing to my blog,else I would've missed the chance of coming upon yours.
    Love,Just.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Second pretty much all that comment. You don't have to be anyone else. Be YOU. You're wonderful! And you're absolutely beautiful :)

    Have a lovely time with your sister when she comes to visit, I'm get you guys get on so well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete