Monday, November 21, 2011

sick again; late night project


I am so sick. again!
ugghhhhhhhh
stuffy nose, sore throat, head ache, dizzy, fever.
and do you know what I am doing? a project that is due tomorrow.
It has to be done.
Today was ok. ABC will have to wait till tomorrow - I had to have a sit down dinner with my friends family.
So I am starting tomorrow. like I said. wow. . .  sorry.
Today I saw a friend I have not seen in a while - we walked to the mall - it was cold and probably did not help my cold. I bought some make up.
I bought a scratch card - I lost.
Other than that nothing really went on today.
Tomorrow I have to get this project into my politics teacher - its going to be half assed but its going to be done. Then I am going home to sleep until I need to leave for dance. I have dance class then I am going to go home to bed.
I wish I could sleep now - The second half of my project is waiting for me. I must go.
I hope everyone had a wonderous homework free day.
I'll comment on blogs tomorrow.
and I'm off
love; Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. Just get all this hard work out of the way as quick as you can then straight to bed :) And have yummy sleep xx

    ReplyDelete