Monday, November 7, 2011

dance

failed on my liquid fast today - but I'm just veggie fasting from now on because I start dance classes tomorrow.
I am super excited to start dance again :)
my dance times:
monday
8:15 - modern

tuesday
      2:00:tap
5:15 - ballet
7:45 -lyrical
8:45 -jazz

wednesday
6:15 -ballet
7:15 -pointe


Its super exciting :)
I have my politics mid-term today and I think I did well.
I promised a weigh in but honestly I don't want to because I didn't complete the liquid fast.

Now I must find all my dance stuff :)

I hope every one had a great day.

2 comments:

  1. thats a lot of dance - don't push yourself too much sweetie.

    i'm glad you're feeling confident about the politics mid-term though :)

    take care, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. be vareful with all that dance! It sounds really nice though. I hope you did awesome on the exam

    ReplyDelete