Thursday, December 8, 2011

recap recall pics

after my shit day on Monday I haven't posted and I'm sorry. The days just seemed to become worse and so all I did was school dance sleep cry cut.  I'll give you a week recap.
Tuesday - I did not sleep monday night so I dragged myself to school, fell asleep in politics then slept in the chapel periods 3-6 and the chaplin asked if I was alright. I woke up sixth and went to tap club. Tuesday night at dance was horrible - I couldn't get anything right or good enough and I felt horrible looking at myself in the mirror - I was so upset that after dance I walked home instead of busing so I walked for 35 minutes crying my eyes out got home and just went to bed.
Wednesday - I schooled - I grade 8 orientated - I dance [better tonight] I watched top model and I ate alot. now I can't sleep because I feel like a fat disaster.
Tomorrow; school, dance then nothing.
friday; drinks but not getting drunk
Saturday - I get to see my sister - I was suppose to be skinny for this - I'm not.
I don't know what else to write about - ah, yes - I was thinking about starting a Vlog - opinions?
also I started reading a new book called Ashes Ashes - I quite like it.

So now I'm going to go for a smoke and see if I can sleep.
Random pic of me for the day:

I understand you might not want to be apart of this family but we are blood and I've always looked up to you so I was hoping for more than just two hours with you after not seeing for for 5months. It's almost worse that you can't say that you just don't want to be around. I know I'm many years younger than you but if only you'd give me a chance we could be bestfriends like sisters should. I'll always love you but I need you and your never here; you'd be the one person I'd get better for but your gone and dont want me. I guess I'm just blood.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the bit in italics at the end :( that's so sad lovely and I'm sorry you feel like that :( I wish I could help more but I can't imagine how hard something like that is.

    I hope you have a nice time on Saturday, judging by your pictures you are thin. (you're also very pretty)

    Take care, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The end to your post is beautiful but sad :( Sounds like you had a bad week :( Hope your alright now?? Your thin :) All i have to do is look at your face shape, it's defined :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing is so sad and beautiful. I've missed your blog.

    ReplyDelete