Wednesday, December 21, 2011

tap / thankyous

Tap show went really well actually. I also did most of the hair and makeup for the dancers in the show.

It took me forever to find a long sleeved white top for my costume today - couldn't go on stage with out it ofcourse - I don't want anyone seeing my cuts.

I just want to take you guys for your recent comments <3

Just me: thank you for telling me I'm loved and supported - I really needed to hear it and same to you love.

Depressed Skinny Mess: your my rock darling - I can't say it enough - I feel like we are one in the same for some reason - I love your comments and I'll always be there for you.

Kes: hugs :) thanks for commenting! <3 <3

and everyone who comments/reads - I love you all! Your my blogger family - you keep me alive even when I'm struggling so much <3

4 comments:

  1. Know that it's true, okay? Lots of love x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome hun :) Always hear to listen :) Your an amazing person! Glad the tap show went ok :D Your cuts will heal in no time if you keep them clean :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may not be here everyday to comment or read,but I am when I find the time.You are an amazing person and you should know that!Glad to hear your show went ok.Hang in there Sarah <3
    Love,Just.
    PS:Also,thank you for your lovely comment on my posts!Means a lot to me

    ReplyDelete