Monday, December 5, 2011

what a shit day

I could just explode into a million little pieces right now. I'm physically and emotionally exaughsted. I want to curl up into a bawl and I can't. I got three hours of sleep last night and I have been going solid since 7am this morning.
I had hip hop practice all day from 11am-6pm only to be told that the choreographer had to rework something they forgot and it was too stressful to work me in having to learn an extra 1/4 of the dance (so I got kicked out even though I learnt 3/4 of a dance in one day that people got three weeks to learn and everyone was saying how I did it better than most people) so that just really broke me.
I need to get something together for my jazz dance Christmas show audition friday.
My friend that I have this huge ass crush on will never like me like that and it hurts like a mother fucker.
Me and my bestfriend got into a fight today because I had an emotional break and she just shaped back at me because I said something about her choosing her boyfriend over me when I needed her - which I didn't mean to come out the way it did - we worked everything out but still it was our first ever fight. ugh.
andthen I went to modern class for a practice for our "christmas show is in a week" practice. got worked hard.
now Im fucking tired and have to write a 2000 word essay. fuccckkkkkk this.
I want to scream and cut and run and I ate shit food today because I was stressed and Icouldn't throw it up.
and I can't super blast my music because of my new roomie which doesn't even really talk to me - but in his defence I am hiding out in my room right now.
I had a shit day and when I got home my mother didn't want me there and she hates me so much and its pushing way over the ledge - and now my knee hurts.
here is how I feel:

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really, really tough day, I'm so sorry & pray that today is better! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic :P OMG...Good luck with the essay :( Sooner it's done, the sooner you can relax, do a bit at a time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shitty days,we all have them.I hope you managed to finish your essay!
    Love,Just.
    PS:Thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog,it means a lot to me,knowing someone is reading that stuff and maybe even enjoys it X

    ReplyDelete