Wednesday, December 28, 2011

reading sleeping

all lined up, pretty in a row
take them one by one because you feel so low
on and on until away you go


I feel like I haven't blogged in a while. I feel like I have no sense of time.
I sleep all day and do whatever by night.
I almost passed out in walmart today.
I got some lovely things on boxing day shopping.
I don't go back to school until the eighth and I don't know what I am going to do till then.
I'm reading quite a bit - I love books. I'm going to be starting a book called Cut - it's by this person who writes about children she's fostered and their lives- this one is about a child/teen longing for a family and escape from her internal pain which she finds in cutting. There are like 5 books in the series.
My sister is having a wicked fun time in Australia right now. I'm glad.
I've got new years plans to get completely sloshed.
I really wanted to kill myself so badly over Christmas because of everything going to shit but your comments really helped me stay alive - the hope in me says thank you <3
Killing myself is a constant thought. Cutting myself is an action I do frequently. Eating is sparse unless I binge and purge. But I'm here and I love you guys.
here's one of my new outfits

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful girl please don't kill yourself. You have so much to live for and you're so much more loved than you know. Hold on x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't cut :( I sound a hypocrite...but i don't want you to come to any harm :( Reading is good, keeps your mind off things, please stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete