Sunday, December 11, 2011

sister visit and happy faces

seeing my sister actually went really well. I know all the stuff I wrote but just seeing her makes me happier. She gives the best hugs and treats me like a human. She knows what our parents are like. We sat and talked for four hours, two hours longer than she was going to stay. She is excited for her Australia trip and is going to try and find me something perfect to bring back. She also asked me to do something amazing and convinced my dad to let me. For the first week in January I am going to watch her apartment in Toronto while she's gone. I get to live on my own in a different city for a whole week. She is making me a list and buying me a metro bus/subway/trollie pass so I can get around. Its going to be a little nerve raking going around a huge city alone but I am sooooo excited. Where her apartment is down the street there are little boutiques and coffee shops so I'm excited to sit in there and read and write and have some time away from my crazy family. I love my sister with all my heart and I know she loves me to. <3

3 comments:

  1. Sounds so goood!! You can do whatever you like, and eat when you like without worrying of watchful eyes! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! So glad you had such a great time! :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I'm so glad you had such a lovely time with your sister :)
    that sounds like a good way to start the new year too and to just relax!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete