Saturday, December 10, 2011

friday figures

I went to school today and dropped off my political essay. I worked with my mock UN team and then went home.
I took a nap when I got home and then went out with friends. I went to a motel where two of my friends are living while they look for an apartment. It was my bestfriend/her boyfriend [my roomie], my friend nicole and her boyfriend and then me; the awkward fifth wheel. Everyone got really sloshed drunk except me - I got to take care of everyone, we also got high - me to - I like not feeling anything.
I had to pay for the taxi back and then my friend and her boyfriend disappeared into his room and never came out - I have paper thin walls -.-' I feel so lonley - I don't have anyone to be with.
I'm not tired and I'm so bored - I want macdonalds [binge] but I don't want it you know - I'm broke anyway.
Tomorrow I see my sister for a short amount of time.
I get to go out for dinner - I hate eating out.
Sunday I'm going to the mall with my dad.
I guess I need to find something to do now.
I hope everyones friday went well
love you!

3 comments:

  1. Mm, high sounds nice.

    Congratulations on avoiding the McDonalds, and good luck with the family stuff... you seem pretty binge-proof, but smoking + family would be the death of me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being high is great :) haha! I shouldn't say that really... :P Good luck with the family plans :) Keep strong! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. McDonalds is the worst food to crave though that Super Size Me documentary put me off lol.

    I've never been high but I do like being drunk. It's nice to feel good, but numb. Feeling nothing is pretty epic. :P lol xx

    ReplyDelete