Tuesday, December 20, 2011

disappearing

how much tynonal
how deep could I cut
how high would I have to jump from 
Today was blank.
Tomorrow I have to do a tap show at school.
I am at school from 8am-9pm.
I won't eat.
I had soup today and then pizza - ew. fail.
sit ups.
supernatural marathon right now because I can't sleep.
I don't sleep any more.
I'm on one of the lowest lows I've been on in a while.
I might go to the doctors for sleeping pills, but I might take too many; who cares
cut cut cut, smoke smoke smoke, i want some weed.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the tap show. Hopefully you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much love to you beautiful girl. Hold on xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to your doctors sweetie, you sound so sad :( I wish i could hug you!! Hope the tap show goes ok xx

    ReplyDelete