Wednesday, December 14, 2011

waking up walking in muck breathing in smog


so again with a quick blog update mostly because I'm tired right now - I just did an hour pointe show so I really need to soak my bleeding feet but I am feeling really good about how it went. I pushed myself really hard.
I ate like shit today and for some reason I feel like listing all the crap I ate.
Dr.Pepper
half cup of ceasar salad no bacon
half cup of twirly pasta with cheese sauce
6in veggie sub with only mustard
a tv dinner -.- mashed potatoes corn and simulated soy nuggets
and a snack bag of Miss Vickies chips
Coke.

ew barf gross.  I feel gross about it. but I did dance alot off.

Today at school was good. We had a political debate - the teacher said I have a natural talent for debate and demanding voice when I choose to speak about something I am passionate about. yay.
Tap was good - I taught so I was nervous but it worked out

anything else I want to talk about? no I don't think so. I'm feelling like I'm falling into a deep dark hole lately - I thought I was rising up - being about to push sour thoughts back but its really fighting - I have such a hard time finding the encouragement to get out of bed. And I never get out of bed for myself - I find a reason like "tap clubs needs a teacher, politics needs a full debate team and so on. Me; I am worthless.
If I wasn't so excited for my Toronto trip I think I'd rot. I guess its a good thing there is one part of me searching for a will to live but the pain is so strong as well. anyways enough blabing from me = I need to go.
man I need a smoke and I left them at my mothers house -.-'
night beautifuls.

No comments:

Post a Comment