Sunday, December 4, 2011

sorrow sundays


I woke up around 2pm today - slept for 15 hours. woke up to my dad saying  Im taking you back to your mothers and we will get lunch on the way. I really did not want to eat but I forced down soup - and thats what I've had today.
Today I also got a new roommate - after my mothers failed attempts of kicking me out and then telling my to come home and so on she decided to get a boarder - luckly it is someone I know - all though its kind of awkward because I don't know them that well, it is my bestfriends boyfriend. anyway I don't know how this is going to go but I'll keep you posted.
poor guy has to come into my hell hole of a house - my mom is always drunk and always yelling at my - I'm always a depressed mess - and now I'm going to have to try harder to pretend I'm not even in my own home.
Hopefully he doesn't notice me working out. not eating. bindging. cutting. having an emotional break or something; how awkward but then again maybe he just won't care. this is my moms way of making some extra money.

other than that - I need to choerograph a Christmas dance for the school assembly in like three days. fun.
my head is feeling slightly better but ofcourse still hurting.

Today was a slow nothingness day - I have unfinished homework I probably won't be doing anyway.
This week I have dance auditions, dance practice at school and dance practice at the studio before the Christmas show.

busy busy.

tick tick I feel an emotional break coming on.

1 comment:

  1. At least this way you have the extra company :) And someone to talk to, if you feel the need to binge, just have a long convo with him til the cravings are gone :D You won't break down, promise, just keep staying strong xx

    ReplyDelete