Tuesday, December 13, 2011

here there everywhere!

I don't have alot of time to blog right now since I'm doing dance shows all this week but I promise I will comment on blogs asap :)

So this was posted on my tumblr the other day
"You look so sick. Your eating disorder is obvious and it hurts more then just you.You strive to look like something NOBODY finds attractive. you have a mental disorder and need to realize it and be treated. You don't look ''good'' or ''hot''. No guy wants that. if that's what you think they do, they don't...Your poor diet is killing you slowly and if you're bulimic and not just anorexic your teeth are being worn down everytime you throwup.and dont think im being mean. you know me. and knew me when i was recovering from my disorder. i wish someone would have told me how disgusting i looked. i always found curvy, confident girls way prettier then skin and bone and didnt know how i even developed an eating disorder.'now i realize it was because of my anxiety. im 17 and im ht high risk for being infertile and have an irregular heartbeat that could give me blood clots at anytime becaus eof my eating disorder. take care of yourself.
This person knons nothing about my eating disorder and that I've had it since I was 11. but for someone to care really made me cry, ofcourse I don't believe what they are saying I can't.

So now I must go get ready for my dance show - I just had an hour and a half of tap and tomorrow I get to teach two tap classes because I've picked it up so well - exciting!

I hope everyone has a lovely dance. Time to dance mine away.

my dad is mad my friend is coming to my dance show - thinks it will distract me from noticing him - stupid controller.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have this person in your life who is being so honest with you & cares so much for you. Lots of love x x

    ReplyDelete