Saturday, December 24, 2011

happy christmas and being alive


I've been sleeping like a maniac - 18 hours then up for like 4 then another 18 hours, I haven't been able to bare being awake. I'm either sleeping too much or not at all. typical me.
I am on holidays now until the 8th of January.
Tomorrow I  go to my father's for Christmas since my mom has decided to work Christmas Eve, Day, Boxing day and New Years - at the hospital. She's a nurse.
I've decorated my house and even managed to find a small tree and some ordiments. I love decorating.
I need to find my long sleeved church dress for midnight mass tomorrow since I have horrid cuts on my arms now more so than usual.
Anyway, typing to you with love with my snowman candle burning besides me; I hope everyones holidays are going lovely.
I've finished all my wrapping.
I got my mum a strainer, purfume and body lotions and my father a tea towel and socks like he asked.
Its strange - I was thinking today that I am surprised how I survived till Christmas; I'm so set on wanting to die - but people dying is just too much on Christmas. Lucky for the part of me that wants to live even if that part of me is getting smaller everyday.
and now I am rambling.
One other thing that has really set me off - I can't go to Toronto for a week anymore because my parents won't let me. It fucking sucks - I was so excited and now my sister has left for Australia.

Happy Christmas Holidays everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Hold onto the part of you that wants to live. And know that there are SO many of us out there who want you to live too. Take care of yourself beautiful, & I hope you have a lovely Christmas x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the wise person before me mentioned,there are many of us out there who want you to live,who want you to desire and enjoy being alive.I know life sucks badly most of the times,there's times I feel like I had enough too,but then..there's the great and sweet things that happen once in a while that make it worth it.Lots of love from Romania,Sara!Have a great holiday I wish you.
    Love,Just.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me about teh sleeping thing! It's either not sleeping at all or too much sleep! Remember you have support here if you need it, even on Christmas day :) Your doing amazing girl! xxx

    ReplyDelete