Saturday, December 3, 2011

concussion drinks sleep

I haven't posted in a while - I don't know where the time went honestly its been a haze.
dance dance dancee
drank till I dropped last night at a party - I know I said I wasn't going to drink as much but my mom straight up told me she hated me so i left to party.
I got a concussion last night to from some ass whole. stupid.
So I spent today in emerg and puking.
all in all I feel like shit shit shit
I'm at my dads because I can't be around my mom right now.
I haven't eaten today obviously
I have 200 cals yesterday + whatever I drank in booze.

I hope everyones weekend is going lovely.

I want to thank you my lovely followers and commenters - my family <3 I love you guys so much and I'm going to do a thank you post when I can really focus

4 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better soon. Loads of love x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there dear,and get better.Try taking care of yourself a bit more than you do =S

    Love,Just.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel much better today and the concussion has gone. xxx

    ReplyDelete